Windows VPN connection broke after the January 2022 update (KB5009543 and KB5009566)
Date: 17.01.2022 Author: tOP tIER cODER Category: Windows
This article showing how to resolve issue with VPN connection.
Updates for Windows are supposed to fix problems, boost security and add new features, but all too often they cause problems of their own.
Microsoft released KB5009543 for Windows 10 and KB5009566 for Windows 11. Users who have installed either of these updates are reporting issues with VPN connections.
App like Meraki, SonicWall L2TP and WatchGuard IKEv2 VPN clients are also affected as a result of this.
There are two simple solutions:
CentOS 8 Perfect Desktop Setup
Date: 12.11.2020 Author: tOP tIER cODER Category: Linux
This article showing how to turn the default CentOS 8 operating system into a perfect desktop, including:
- Additional repositories - EPEL, RPMFusion,
- Additional software:
- Graphics - GIMP,
- Office - LibreOffice (Write, Calc, Impress, Math, Draw), Adobe Reader,
- Browsers - Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi,
- Internet - FileZilla, Skype, Thunderbird,
- Multimedia - VLC,
- CD/DVD/BluRay burning program - Brasero, K3B,
- Remote Desktop Connection - Remmina, LiteManager, AnyDesk, VNC,
- Virtualization - VirtualBox, VMWare,
- Programming - Visual Studio, Java, Eclipse, Bluefish,
- Utilities for NTFS and xFAT drives,
- Archive - 7zip,
- Fonts - Microsoft True Type Fonts,
- YouTube Downloader,
- Windows Emulator - Wine,
- Conneting to a VPN, Connecting to Samba Networks, and more...